Last Updated 1st September 2020 at 8:00 am (GMT +8)
Please note that this page will continue to be updated with the latest information.
The World is at a Standstill. Waiting. Healing. But – We’re Still Here. Supporting Our Team.
And When You’re Ready – We Are Going to Show You Our Very Best!
Following the central government / RI, Indonesia will still extend the travel ban for International Travellers until at least the end of 2020. However, we continue to welcome domestic travellers (Residents of Indonesia & KITAS/KITAP Holders only) with our established operational excellence and commitment to care. We unite and work together in order to make the best out of the current situation.
At The Lombok Lodge, we believe in responsible and safe travel and we are following strictly the recommended procedures by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local health authority. As in the end, we may have no choice but to resume traveling, although slowly and carefully with health and safety protocols.
Traveling in Indonesia runs smooth with InDOnesia CARE as introduced by the Tourism Ministry. A great initiative to implement cleanliness, health, safety and environment (CHSE) measures as first priority. The highlighted letters read “I DO CARE” to emphasize that Indonesia highly regards CHSE – Cleanliness, Health, Safety and Environment – protocols of its travellers.
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, we have been monitoring the situation closely and are doing everything possible to assist you with your upcoming travel plans. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is one of our top priorities. In light of the recent cases of coronavirus, we fully understand the concerns around travelling during this time.
CANCELLATION & REBOOKING
Reservations booked on our website can easily be adjusted and postponed.
Do not hesitate to contact our reservation team at email@example.com for assistance.
We strongly recommend booking through our own website for the most flexible cancellation policies. Book Now, Travel Later. Book 2020. Travel 2021.
In light of the COVID-19, we fully understand the concerns around booking a holiday during this time. In these uncertain times we have amended our cancellation policy; new reservations made for stays till September 2021 – can be postponed at any time without any fee.
Our Commitment to Care
At this point, no employees have shown any symptoms that indicate infection.
We care, more than ever, for the safety and health of our guests and team members, and have taken the following safety precautions:
1. All staff members’ temperatures are checked before entering the premises, and anyone that registers above 36.7° is not allowed to work
2. Any staff with flu symptoms are refrained from working
3. All guests’ points of contact such as tables, chairs, sofas, bar counter, bar stools and menus are sanitized every morning and after each guest use
4. All other areas such as toilets, door handles, kitchen surfaces, electronic devices, etc are sanitized every hour
5. We will refrain from handshakes between guests and staff members
6. All staff members will wear masks
7. The Lombok Lodge Specialized Care Kit including Hand Sanitizers and Masks will be provided with compliments to every in-house guest
8. Disinfectant wipes and gloves are available upon request
9. Paperless Policy; Room Directory, Room-Service Menus, Spa Menu & Activity Menu by QR Codes and The Lombok Lodge Hotel Application through your own device
11. No back-to-back usage of rooms to allow for deeper sanitation practices and changing of pillow protectors and mattress pads between each guest
12. Contactless In-Room Dining & Private Dining Options available
13. Contactless Payments
Read more about travelling to Lombok in Corona Times at out Latest Blog Post >
The Blog Post Page ‘Travelling to Lombok in Corona Times’ will continue to be updated with the latest information.
Sincerely Delighted to Welcome you, with a Wide Smile behind our Masks!