Book Now

Close

Terms & Conditions

For rentals beginning more than 30 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 25% of the total rental amount is payable. The remaining 75% balance must be paid not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date. * For rentals beginning 30 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.

* If the required balance payment is not received, The Lombok Lodge Groups reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking.

 

Cancellation Policy

The following cancellation fees will generally apply:
25% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 30 days before the start of the rental period. 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period. No-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited. Shortening of stay for any reason is considered as a cancellation.

2020 – 2021

In light of the COVID-19 / Coronavirus situation, we fully understand the concerns around travelling during this time. In these uncertain times, we have amended our cancellation policy; new reservations made for stays till September 2021 – can be postponed without any fee. We would appreciate if you could give us a 14-days in advance notice should you prefer to postpone your reservation.

 

Disclaimers

The Lombok Lodge Group does not accept any responsibility or liability for:

Any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the Guest, their party or visitors regardless of the cause.

The inability of the Guest or any member of the Guest’s party to enter the location of the Property or stay at the Property for all or part of the Rental Period as a result of failure to obtain appropriate travel or visa documentation, cancellation or amendments to travel arrangements or the missing of flights or travel connections; and/or any delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, the threat of war, riot or civil strife, strike, demonstration, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations.